» Tuesday moodboard



Hi, may! Well the last month of spring has begun. May, so inspiring! But the weather is not quite. Last weekend  was snow. Imagine, snow in may?! So I can't. Now I lie under a warm blanket,because the house is terribly cold. Today was the first day of school after the may holidays. There quite a bit and it'll be summer. But how anyone, but I have summer exams. OK, don't talk about sad things. Today I want to show you a selection of the images I made from inspiring pictures. And by the way, guys, write what posts you would like to see on my blog. Have a great week ♥

10 comments :

  1. Great pictures, such a good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the selection of photos !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, snow! Where do you live? Lovely photos :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I still feel cold too, where on earth is the warm weather? No snow here though! X

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you xx
      we are used to this weather haha

      Delete
  5. Great inspo! I adore the ACNE sunglasses <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete