» Happy Valentine's Day









Happy Valentines Day!
Today the whole world celebrates Valentine's day! I congratulate you in this bright, loving holiday. Today I decided to visit the shopping Mall. When I walked into the building, was surprised that so beautifully designed shopping center. It is at once uplifting and gives you a smile on  face. Without hesitation took out his camera and started taking pictures. I love the photo with cupids. They are so funny and as said my friend : " lovely pictures". You know,I'm so glad I did not stay home on this day. Such beauty I have never seen. I hope that you will have a wonderful evening. Happy Valentine's day xo

What are you doing for Valentine’s Day today?

twitterinstagramyoutubetumblr ♡ ask ♡ bloglovin

20 comments :

  1. Классные фотографии!Настоящая атмосфера праздника))
    Подписалась на блог)))
    http://anastasiasaade2014.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо большое, люблю подобные мероприятия. :)

      Delete
  2. Awh the shopping mall is so nicely decorated! Great pictures.. Happy Valentines day x

    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - so pretty! No where in London put this much effort into merchandising for V-Day!

    Lovely photos! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's sad:( I love these events, it gives the mood for the whole day. Yes I have was a good day, thank you х

      Delete
  4. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award !

    http://vicinparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos.
    Hope you had a wonderful V day!

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Head over to my post to see your questions. Good luck! xoxo
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/02/infinity-dreams-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so fun, I definitely love those cupids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not really into Valentines day and this looks a little cheesy to me, but I am happy that you had fun :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!
    Want all this stuff, too.


    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete