»photo diary | Kyshtym ♡









The post I was supposed to publish back in October. But due to time constraints, I somehow forgot about it. Today I will show the pictures that I did when we went on a tour in the old town of Kyshtym. The city is rich in its history, there appeared the first hospital, Church, manor house and most beautiful in the area is mountains. And, of course, we climbed to the top to enjoy wonderful views of the mountains. 500 meters in height was worth it to see the surreal beauty.  However the weather let up a bit, it was very cold, but we warmed up with hot tea and buckwheat porridge. I am very glad I agreed to the excursion.

Данный пост я должна была опубликовать еще в октябре. Но из-за нехватки времени я как-то забыла об этом. Сегодня я покажу фотографии, которые я сделала, когда ездила на экскурсию в соседний старый город Кыштым. Город богат своей историй, там появилась первая больница, церковь, усадьба и самое красивое в данной местности это горы.  И, конечно же, мы забирались на самую вершину, чтобы насладиться прекрасным видом с гор. 500 метров в высоту стоили того, чтобы увидеть нереальную красоту.  Правда погода нас немного подвела, было очень холодно, но нас согревали, горячим чаем и гречневой кашей. Я очень рада, что согласилась на эту поездку. 

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow, these photos are absolutely gorgeous. I love seeing other parts of the world! You have an excellent eye for photography, really.

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thank you for this comment. It inspires me х

      Delete